Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website by accessing and browsing, you accept, without limitations or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. Each time that you enter or access the site http://www.lokkalyansamiti.org, you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions as laid out below.
Making donations to Lok Kalyan Samiti, you also get to save your tax. All donations to Lok Kalyan Samiti (Cataract Operation or Eye Care) are 100% tax exempted under sections 35AC of income tax and other Donations are entitled to claim 50% rebate under 80G of Income Tax. Act 1961. (Applicable in India only).
Foreign Donors may not claim rebate due to different policies of their Countries.
- Use of this website by you is for the purposes of charity & Social Work. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, repost or commercial purposes, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Lok Kalyan Samiti. Whether you are looking for the information about the organization or making donation, you must not seek to access or alter any information on this site to which you do not have authorization. In addition, you must not seek to use any software or electronic device to overload crash or interfere with our system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate and true, and not likely to mislead or deceive. The information you provide must not in any way be considered to be offensive, discriminatory, illegal or defamatory, nor should it be in any way unlawful.
- We do our very best to ensure all information on our website is accurate. However, we will not accept any liability for inaccuracies that may occur on this website.
- We maintain the highest standards of operation for our website. However, on occasion there are problems of continuity in transmission or interruptions to our service. We do not accept liability when such errors occur, nor do we have any legal or continuing obligation to operate this website.
- This website is protected by the international laws covering copyright, software and trademarks. Although you may download information from this site for your own personal purposes, it is not allowable to download or copy material from this site for any business use.
- You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. LKS may make modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notification.
- A reference to a service & activities of Lok Kalyan Samiti on the Site does not imply that such service is or will be available in your location.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.